Changing the way medicine is administered
TO LEARN MORE OR
FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES...
PKA MICRO-NEEDLE PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY
The overall product design is simple, functional, and easy to use.
Based upon an exhaustive review of the currently commercially available syringe and micro-needle devices, there are no products similar to the PKA SoftTouch pain-free Micro-Needle in design or in concept.
How the PKA Micro-Needle Works
There are 5 simple steps
• This innovative pain-free Micro-Needle technology uses a precisely manufactured,
hair-like, thin needle that can penetrate the skin to within the depth of a 1-2
millimeter thick skin layer.
• The needle does not penetrate the nerve endings, thereby causing no pain.
• The injected drug is then carried to the blood stream by the interstitial fluid between
the skin layers.
• This offers the potential for improving drug bioavailability and reducing injection
pain, as well as tissue damage.
• The needle is fabricated and mounted specifically in the center of the device to ensure
a 90° angle delivery in order to prevent the obstruction of the injection channel while
penetrating the skin.
Room Temperature Stabilized Insulin
Our proprietary technology is able to stabilize insulin at room temperature. This achievement provides an incremental benefit for the micro-needle device, as it will not require refrigeration for an extended period of time. It allows the user to have a number of these devices in a pocket or purse, for an extended period while they are away from their home and traveling to control their insulin needs.
SAFE, SIMPLE & PAIN FREE
THE PKA MICRO-NEEDLE REPLACES THE SYRINGE WITH A PAINLESS INTERDERMAL DELIVERY SYSTEM